Friday, January 22, 2010

GPS

I just wanted to let you know that I have an address and a cell phone. It is almost like I am in the States . . . almost.

Send mail to:
Foundation for Sustainable Development- Attn: Kyra Tarbell
P.O. Box 1722
Jinja, Uganda

To ring:
+2560751418186

If you are sending mail by USPS it will take about 4 weeks to get here. I will be leaving March 20th. If you send FedEx it could get here in about a week but there is a slight chance it will be taken in Kampala and never reach me.

If you want to call, it is free for me to receive calls and I have no idea how much it costs to for people to call me. I also receive text messages. I am happy to receive either but am not sure if it is cost-efficient.

Of course, I do not expect any mail or calls but if anyone is interested (mom) that is the info.
If you send me your address, then I will do my very best to send you a postcard. If you tell me something you want that is under 5lbs I will deliver.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NICE you should go visit Chad, I heard its pretty sweet, or at least go run with some Kenyans and learn their mighty running ways!