Thursday, December 13, 2007

I hold the lion's paw

i just feel so full of emotion. i know i should sleep but all i want to do is make jokes and laugh and cry and talk to anyone, someone. i should just pray. its the best thing for me. that is where i will find comfort. i listen to the wanteds which don't help my emotional state. i feel like i have gone through so much to get to the point i was at. then once again i just got sidewhacked and then beaten down. its not fair- that is what i just wanted to write. but i realize my life is more than fair. if this is what i have to deal with. then i will deal with it. i will let it be what is suppose to be. i don't things are given out as they are deserved but i do think that eventually, it will come around and tap you on the shoulder and say here i am, take me.

No comments: