Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Ambience of Love
We all
Sit in his orchestra,
Some play their
Fiddles,

Some wield their
Clubs,

Tonight is worthy of music.

Let's drown in the delicious
Ambience of
Love.


This One is Mine
Someone put
You on a slave block
And the unreal bought
You.

Now I keep coming to your owner
Saying,
"This one is mine."

You often overhear us talking
And this can make your heart leap
With excitement.

Don't worry
I will not let sadness
Possess you.

I will gladly borrow all the gold
I need To get you
Back.

God's Party
If God
Invited you to a party
And said,
"Everyone
In the ballroom tonight
Will be my special
Guest,"
How would you then treat them
When you Arrived?
Indeed, indeed!
And Hafiz knows
THere is no one in this world
Who is not upon
His jeweled Dance Floor.

No comments: