Tuesday, February 26, 2008

purpose creation

i want to know the world is big but feel like it is small. i want to leave the confinement of walls and go somewhere where nature commands my full attention. i want to be in a place that forces me to adjust my comfort zone. i want to try to communicate with someone with words foreign to both of us. i want to explore everything and everypart with someone, but only one. i want to know lots of people, yet be the only one. i want music to flood my ears and be the soundtrack inwhich i move to. i want my body to be an object reflecting all that i am and experience. i want to sit and ponder in the setting of the sun as my mind contemplates and dissects inifinite thoughts. i get overwhelmed with what i could and should know and do, but at the same time feel the exhiliration of possiblities and consequences. i want to cry and laugh all in one conversation. i want to forget about me as i figure out who i am. i want to be concerned for another. i want my perspective to be altered.

No comments: